Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Italian Barmaid told to stop dressing sexy



I've got my local haunt, and although the the atmosphere is immeasurably awesome, I will concede that the people behind the bar(Lord bless their souls) could use a little sprucing up. It seems that the Italians don't appreciate a little skin. Haters gon' Hate.

Daily Mail – After eight years running a bar, Laura Maggi suddenly found men beating a path to her door. Not for the quality of her coffee and aperitifs, but because she had started appearing for work in highly revealing outfits. Hundreds of male customers flocked there day and night, leaving their cars double parked in the surrounding streets. Congestion became such a problem that the lady mayor announced she was considering an emergency bylaw to limit traffic in the area. Now women in the small northern Italian town of Bagnolo Mella have declared Le Cafe out of bounds to their menfolk – and 34-year-old Miss Maggi has become a national celebrity. Yesterday she was a guest on the Italian equivalent of This Morning and said: ‘I don’t see what the problem is – it’s just a bit of harmless fun. ‘If the guys come here what can I do? ‘I know I have upset the women but that’s not my problem. ‘It’s not my fault if guys want to come and have a drink in my bar.’ Bagnolo’s mayor Cristina Almici said: ‘We have received several complaints from women about the bar and we are looking at what we can do with regard to public order. ‘There has been a huge influx of traffic into the town since the news of Laura started to spread and this has led to incidents of bad parking and some minor acts of vandalism.

The Mayor Hater, who's banned he husband from the bar

More pics after the jump..













Not to be a pervert or anything but I'd drive a while to go drink at this bar.



L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment