Friday, January 27, 2012

Nike Basketball: Kobe System Level 4 Explosion [Video]



I''m not going to sit here extolling Nikes marketing virtues.I already did, when I first put the Kobe System campaign up on the blog. Much to my dismay, I didn't wake up to a package from Nikey with my Kobe System hamper as a token of there sincere appreciation on my doorstep.(What will it take Nikey?)

Enough of my bitching. Class is in session for day four of the KobeSystem, which has already seen Aziz Ansari, Serena Williams and Wang Leehom get lessons in success, adaptation and perception. Notable motivational speaker Tony Robbins is next in Kobe Bryant’s crosshairs as he teaches him that explosiveness shouldn’t come at the cost of having to choose between attacking fast or attacking strong. In case you missed the other Kobe System  classes videos are available after the jump, and thanks for wasting 2 million dollars of my time.



Wonder if the KobeSystem is gonna pay for his wifes maintenance.









L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment