Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lil Wayne shows off new clothing label Trukfit [Video]



Due to the hiatus, some of ths shit might not be news to those of you who are up on their new shit, but I happen to know quite a few of you sleep on these things.

To let you know that he takes this skate shit seriously, Wayne offers us his skate inspired clothing line, Trukfit. I personally would never put Wayne on abest dressed list,so I can understand why he went the skate route where clothes would be less about fit, style and cut.We'll see if this can develop into something larger.

L.G

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    Corning Thermowell 96-Well Silicone Rubber Sealing Mat, Non-Sterile (Case of 25)

    ReplyDelete