Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welsh Rugby Player has stroke then wakes up Gay

New life: Chris now works as a hairdresser and lives above the shop with his boyfriend
A rugby player suffered a stroke while training – and discovered when he woke up that he was gay. Chris Birch, 26, had proposed to his girlfriend and worked in a bank when he suffered a freak accident in the gym. The rugby-loving Welshman was trying to impress his friends with a back flip but broke his neck and suffered a stroke. He was taken to the Royal Gwent hospital where his girlfriend and family waited for news – but said: ‘I was gay when I woke up and I still am.’ His friends were stunned by the dramatic changes to his personality, especially his change in sexuality. Chris said: ‘It sounds strange but when I came round I immediately felt different. ‘I wasn’t interested in women any more. I was definitely gay. ‘I had never been attracted to a man before – I’d never even had any gay friends. But I didn’t care about who I was before, I had to be true to my feelings.’ Before the accident Chris was planning on settling down with his girlfriend, although they were having a break from each other at the time of his accident. But after the stroke he found he was no longer interested in sport and had little in common with his old friends. He quit his job to become a hairdresser and started dating a man he met at a club night

Chris before: heavier and worked at a bank

I call Bullshit! Dude just needed an out, and this however unlkely was his best exit strategy. Fucking Welsh. How are you ever expecting to win a Rugby Worlsd Cup when your union is full of ths sort of shit?

L.G
dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment