Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reflexonic Viberect - Penis Vibrator



Terminator. I loved that movie, partly because as a kid Arnold Schwarzenegger, was the most indomitable force my mind could fathom at that tender age, and therefore seeing that he was actually a robot made sense to me. Later on the story of the rise and takeover of machines, seemed like a cool concept to me.

Well the machines, are slowly takin over, you already sit at your computer all day, fuckin up your eyesight, hunched over becoming a weakling. you order your food online and have it delivered to minimise inconveinience. They've started to soften us up, for the great war.

Now theres a vibrator for men, which will increase our dependency on machines. No longer will men be out pub crawling developing their minds, and strategising on how to cunningly get a woman home. The Generals of tomorrow will never develop. What's worse is I don't trust this Viberect, coz, when Skynet decides it's time to draw first blood. It's gonna wirelessly link up with all Viberects, put them on "unhappy ending setting" and snap dicks like twigs. Mark my words.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment