Thursday, July 28, 2011

Man gets stuck in manhole to retrieve wallet, oh yeah he was drunk


I drink, I'm at that age where I've learnt what my limit is, but sometimes due to a lapse in judgemet, inadvertantly cross that line. You see the thing with drinking is, you're constantly learning. When I was new at this, I thought "fuck it i can drink 2 litres of Coke a day, so 2 litres of Whisky shouldn't be a problem." Yeah, It doesn't quite work that way. Now I more or less understand and know where that line between drinking to be social, and drinking to be a social nuisance is. Not to say there's days where I intentionally head out to get fucked.

I'm straying off point here, this guy was obviously on the wrong side of the line.I think I was one drink away from this last weekend.

A "slighty intoxicated" California man dove into a manhole last week to retrieve his wayward wallet and got stuck up to his waist - with his legs sticking up in the air, police said.When cops arrived, they tried unsuccessfully to extricate the 21-year-old. It later took four firefighters to yank Medeiros free.Medeiros was trapped head-first in the curbside manhole for at least 40 minutes screaming for help before police arrived.The young man suffered several minor scrapes and bruises but refused medical treatment.



L.G
nydaily

No comments:

Post a Comment