Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Floyd Shivambu drops an F-Bomb on a journo


Its not everyday that you find a spokesperson swearing at a journo but yesterday Floyd out right told a journo to fuck off. I dig the arrogance,I can imagine how pissed off you'd be if someone kept pestering you for an interview with someone and you keep telling them that they are not available...I'd honestly tell them to fuck off as well. Vid and More after the jump:

ANCYL spokesperson Floyd Shivambu has defended his verbal attack on a journalist, saying the reporter was "harassing" him.

According to Independent Online, Shivambu said Media24 journalist Jacques Dommisse had earlier called him "with a very arrogant attitude".

"He continued to harass me after I had given him official comment," Shivambu said, reportedly adding that he didn't regret what he said.

Dommisse told Independent Online that he felt no anger towards Shivambu.

"I am not angry. I think the story speaks for itself," Dommisse said.

It is not the first time the spokesperson landed in hot water over his allegedly foul mouth. He is also accused of calling Independent Newspapers political reporter, Carien du Plessis "stupid" and a "white bitch" via SMS.




BCM

iafrica

No comments:

Post a Comment