Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa get finger tattoos of love


A couple of mintsh ago we blogged about Wiz Khalifa getting a tattoo of Amber Rose's name and I personally thought he was whipped for doing so, it seems as though Amber Rose has followed in her beau's footsteps and tattooed Wiz's name on her finger as well.Pics and More after the jump:


Amber Rose's tattoo makes it loud and clear (to anyone close enough to read her index finger) who is the main man in her life. It's Wiz Khalifa, by the way, which is why the model is now sporting 'Cam' on her pointer.


Confused? Wiz Khalifa's real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz, and Amber Rose loves him. "I want his name tatted on me a million times," Amber Rose wrote on Twitter July 7, showing off her new tattoo. "He's a dream come true... He's my Angel."

Amber Rose isn't the only one in this relationship sporting a nifty finger tattoo. It was actually Wiz who started it earlier this year by declaring his love to Amber. Seems Wiz is more of an opposable digit guy, opting to get 'Amb' inked on his thumb.



Think Amber and Wiz's finger tattoos match up together when they hold hands?
Wiz and Amber Rose's ink dedication comes in the middle of a nude photo scandal, in which rumor has it the model sent graphic photos to Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend Safaree. Though Amber Rose strongly denies she sent the photos, the scandal has cost her her job.

"The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family," Amber wrote. "Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private."



Not to be a naysayer but based on the rumour that the nuddy pics of Amber Rose where allegedly sent to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend tells me that there is more to her tattoo then meets the eye. There is a popular phrase that tgoes a lil sumtin like this "Where there is smoke there is fire!!!". Wiz would be wise to head my advice. Homie you can't turn a hoe into a house wife!!

BCM

Sheknows 

No comments:

Post a Comment