Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Michael Jackson Thriller jacket going on auction



The jacket that, he wore on the video that,"I'm goin to be honest with you scared me shitless as a youth," loved the fuckin song, I'd be dancing while a blanket was covering my eyes. Shitting myself and elated at the same time, I guess this is reason a lot of my generation are into auto erotic asphyxiation. Wnyway, the jacket goes on auction and is expected to fetch in the region of $400 000. That's quite a lot of change, but I'm certain that value will only increase with time.

The legendary red jacket worn by Michael Jackson in his Thriller video is going under the hammer – and could fetch a staggering $400,000.


The iconic piece of clothing, which Jacko autographed for his former costume designers Dennis Tompkins and Michael Bush, is among a selection of music memorabilia being auctioned off in Beverly Hills, California.


L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment