Friday, April 15, 2011

Peter Jackson Posts first vlog from the Hobbit movie set



When I was a youngsTer, I had a problem with procrastination. If I had a project/assignment to hand in, best believe I was only gonna start on it a night prior to the submission date. Fuck it, things were so bad that I handed in an a printout from Encarta 95, and handed that shit in as my assignment for the Science Fair. So I've always been a slacker, you hear me!

Peter Jackson, is busy in New Zealand filming the prequel to The Lord Of the Rings, and he let loose this 10 min clip from the set. God damn a lot of work goes into making a film, of this scale. Having to oversee all those people and all those minor details, while the deadline looms closer. Much respect. The young me would probably download some obscure youtube vid on the last night and hand that clip in to the execs and producers.

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment