Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Martin Luther King and I's dream



"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood." - Martin Luther King. Jr

I was but a thought in my fathers head when this speech went down. I'm now a grown ass man, and able to realise the dream for Martin. It'll just have to be re- edited to fit my lifestyle and these times I live in.

It can be Georgia or anywhere in the world, that this previously disadvantaged youth (me) and the daughter of a previously oppressive man (her). Can sit down on the table (it can be the kitchen counter, the sink on a lampost wheverer) of brotherhood and just get a long.

This girl didn't even do the Dougie. Sorry ladies i can only blog this way.

L.G  

No comments:

Post a Comment