Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Call to ban Lady Gaga's blasphemous vid



If weird is anything to go by this bitch Gaga takes the cake, I'm in absoulte awe of what is going on in this video. I guess I'm not the only who's freaked out by Lady Gaga's shenanigans.

Nearly five decades after the controversial John Lennon statement that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus", and later Madonna's simulated crucifix act, comes Lady Gaga with a video that has risen Catholic eyebrows.

Her depiction of Mary Magdalene in the video promoting the Judas soundtrack is blasphemous, and should be banned.

I fully support the call to ban this shit, kids are already fucked up they certainly don't need this shit. BTW Lady Gaga if my kid ever see's this video I'm sending the shrinks bill to you.

BCM

Timeslive

No comments:

Post a Comment