Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday links presented by Joanna and Marta Krupa



Them: Video
6 things social networks need to stop doing: cracked
The worlds strongest beers: coolmaterial
25 vintage catfights: holytaco
But what did Mariah Carey do with her Gaddafi Money?: dlisted
Why men love Charlie Sheen, a primer for all those not winning: guyism
Top 30 Karma Sutra positions: FHM
Top Ten guys with Tiger blood running through their veins: ranker
Ten Gentlemanly gestures: askmen
How tot a liar: doubleviking
A man's guide to shoes and boots: artofmanliness

This week for me has been all about greed, I just want more of everything. In the words of Weezy F Baby, I've graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy." I've been working my ass off this week trying to get to greedy status. So I cap off the week with another set of twins, cause two is always better than one. I celebrate with some strong fuckin beers, cause once again more is good. A little write up worth reading about the guy who's been overindulging all his life, and whom we all Love, Charlie Sheen. I'm keeping irregular hours cause of all this work, and have a bout of the insomnia, but I'm not like you loosers out there who update their status to "can't sleep '" then watch t.v and masturbate. I blog! Enjoy the weekend bitches...

L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment