Monday, March 28, 2011

Chris Brown and Publicist part ways


I'm loving how all these post segue into each other. Chris Brown and his publicist Tammy brook parted ways. After that little fit he threw after his Good Morning America interview last week. Word is he blames her for those questions he was asked, but being the good publicist she is she claims the split was amicable. And that now that the album is out her job is done.

"I am an entertainment/music publicist and was hired as a publicist, as they often are, to work specifically on his music publicity for the term up to the release of Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. album, which was released on Tuesday March 22 and is entering the Billboard and iTunes charts at number 1 this week."

I love and support Chris and it has been an honor to be a part of this album and I look forward to the possibility of working with him again in the future."

And then she added, "AAAAAAAH! Don't throw that chair! I'm going! I'm going! I promise! Let me grab my bag!"

dlisted
L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment