Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Amazonian Guard, making sure you can't touch Gaddafi

just fuckin try me!
Look, right now world leaders don't come more controversial than Muammar al Gaddafi,. I'm writing this article with one eye over my shoulder.The Libyian leaders reach extends very far. With the sort of controversy he garners, his security staff had to be some sort of baddass squad. A bunch of hardnecked, fire breathing, ball breaking motherfuckers. I personally thought of some Dolf Lundgren, looking guys circa Rocky v. ( click on that link, just straight unfuckwithable!) I must not read my dictators quarterly coz, I never noticed Gaddafi,  rolls like this. How seriously stupid of me to expect a guy who rocks some of the most outlandish attire, to do the typical? Shame on me.

outfits that put pimps to shame

He is a man of peculiar tastes and why should his personal guard be any different? This man has an all female personal guard, who have to meet some stringent requirements,for the privilege of guarding him.






Enter the notorious, "Amazonian Guard," an elite force of female bodyguards, each virgin hand picked by Gaddafi himself, and in case you didn't notice, ye s I did say virgin. They are then trained in the use of heavy firearms, and martial arts at special facility, before they are allowed to enter into service.



The bodyguards dress in military-inspired guard, wearing either khaki jumpsuits or fatigues with red berets… as well as make-up, polished nails and jewelry, even when on the job. I don't know if Gaddafi picks out there lingerie as well. He usually rolls with his virgin entourage, of about 40 deep.


You'd smile too motherfucker

There are persistent rumours that  he demands sexual favours from all his girls. In case you were thinking these ladies were soft, just know that their mettle has been tested on more than one occasion. In 1998 one of them was killed and seven others wounded when Islamic fundamentalists in Libya ambushed the Colonel's motorcade. The dead girl, Aisha, rumoured to be his favourite, threw herself across Gaddafi's body to stop the bullets.

not even Berlusconi, a notorious womaniser, has the stones to be this brazen

I could write stuff about this guy all day, rarely do you find a dictator so openly ostentatious, and crazy in todays UN, spanked gathering of countries. This dude is the truth. He does what my favourite musicians rap  about. Gaddafi stays not giving a fuck, and to be openly honest with you, I sort of admire the balls it takes to be that guy. Don't get me wrong, Gaddafi, is a problem, and I would not wish to be under the sort of oppression he's got his people under.  He's one of those guys if we didn't have psychology, you'd have to disect to try and see what made him tick.





Personally I know Gaddafi got his inspiration from playing too much  Street fighter. Cammy was always the shit

50 cent and Snoop Dogg take it away!



L.G

1 comment:

  1. *cough cough*
    you already know what I'm going to say but, for the sake of continuity, I'll go right ahead and say it: gramm.... ah fuck it! you know the rest!

    ReplyDelete