Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My laziness knows no bounds, lay flat office chair!


You know the silly evolution poster where man starts off as some shitty bent over ape, to a less shitty, hunched over chro magnum, thingy, and it moves along his evolutionary path till he's walking upright, and then has him hunched over a pc. I know that's got to do with ergonomics and stuff, but i think it's got to do with my lack of sleep, and now my problems have been solved.





I'm the biggest Boss that you've seen thus far


It looks like your regular leather-finished office chair, but not only does it recline back to a nearly perfectly horizontal position, and there’s also a folding footrest allowing you to completely stretch out for an office power nap. I love this office chair! Available on Thanko(Japan) for ¥49,800(about $600) .
God bless the Japanese, and curse our weak Rand, coz at roughly 3500 Rand, i think i'll buy a bed and park it at the office.



L.G
likecool

No comments:

Post a Comment