Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sperm Hunter



“My nearest private clinic costs £295 for a consultation then it would cost a further £2,000 for a donation. LARA CARTER has slept with 20 strangers in the past year – in a desperate and reckless bid to get pregnant. The self-confessed “sperm hunter” uses ovulation kits to tell her when she is most fertile then pretends to be drunk, throwing herself at unsuspecting fellas and making it obvious she wants sex.






 If Lara, 25, meets a man who wants to use a condom, she will offer one from her purse – which she has already pierced a hole in. Lara, an assistant office manager, says: “This is absolutely the right time for me to have a baby and nothing is going to stand in my way. “All my friends have babies and I desperately want to be a mum. “I don’t have a steady boyfriend and feel my time to have a baby is running out. I only need a man to provide his sperm – I would have no interest in seeing him again. That is why I’m a sperm hunter.” “There are plenty of men out there willing to have a one-night stand for free.” Lara – who often wears a wig to protect her identity when she goes out – has a strategic system in place before she goes out on a night out. She says: “First, I check if I’m ovulating. I have spent a fortune on the expensive tests. They cost £20 for a pack of five but there is no point going out and meeting a man if I’m not at my most fertile. After getting dressed up – and putting on a wig – I meet some friends at a bar and instantly start looking for potential sperm donors.




Look I'm only gonna go by what I've heard, so this could be totally inaccurate, if my female friends have all been lying to me.

 The urge to have a baby is something i could never fathom, but apparently that biological clock ticks stronger in some females than others. This chick is just plain batshit insane, in todays venereal disease riddled world you're out there with your Pokemon condoms? Hoping to catch a batch of that man gravy? That's ridiculous,  you slept with 20 guys in the year?

 I'm not gonna judge her numbers, but I am gonna say, that you could have gotten one dude and shagged him right he would 've hung around for a second serving. Keep serving him that good stuff, and soon enough condoms are an afterthought, that's what's known as a Pussy Trap! Added advantage of that is he has to pay to not see your crazy ass again every month.


Pussy trap!!



Ladies learn from my shitty rants, they'll put you ahead in life.

L.G
nycbarstool

No comments:

Post a Comment