Friday, November 12, 2010

Did you say DILDO???

Don't act like you don't know!

Even when my singledom is taken into consideration, I am proud to declare I know nothing about sexual deprivation (and I don’t turn tricks either!) but I’ll need more reason than that to keep me from writing about one of the woes that scourge single women all over! I can only imagine what a “drought” feels like: a lifelong hangover maybe? A broken toenail? Accidentally biting your tongue? Close? No??? WHATEVER! Ladies, I’ve found a coping mechanism, one that doesn’t have a pulse, a huge ego and doesn't pass out after the deed!

And then there was light!

Done and dusted are the days where hot blooded women subdued their sexual needs for fear of being written off as a bitch or hoe! Today, YOU’RE the bitch-ass nigga for not giving it to me on the regular! I sniffed out (too) many adult shops around Joburg but if you and i are in the same boat and aren't keen on the idea of "shopping" for sex toys in dingy looking shops, passionfruit is worth the visit. Half the stuff i found there i wouldn't have thought of in my wildest dreams (famous rabbit vibrator, waterproof vibes, multispeed vibrators, clitoral vibrators, vibrator kits, G-Spot vibrators and mini vibes). School yourselves kids, you don't wanna be the stupid kid in class!

 
 Even found my holy sisters a lil something from up above!




 And for my Obama fans
YES, now you can too!


THERE! Unless you’re fresh outta AAA’s, no longer shall your lady lips throb in the middle of the night! No more dry seasons for leading ladies.
Can you say G-G-G-G-G-SPOT
Jane Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment