Monday, October 25, 2010

FREEBIE



After a hella stressed week I needed a destressor of note, so off I went to Planetbeach in Bryanston! I'd never heard of a "contempo spa" before so to say I was nervous would be a serious underestimation. But I bravely walked through the sterile threshold and was purely amazed at how good the place looked, which is not to suggest I expected any less. See when I am treated well, I do the weirdest things, one of them is giving away valuable gifts. Such a day it is today...




If, like myself, you don't appreciate being touched by just anyone then this place is meant for you and I. None of the "procedures" require human touch and all sessions are custom made to suite your problem areas, so unless you and your partner suffer from the same imperfections you are guaranteed a personalised experienxe. Services include teeth whitening, massages, UV therapy, nutrition, oxygen therapy and heaps more. I had an orgasmic massage that kept me laughing throughout and that alone, disregarding the exceptional service is enough to get me back there really soon coz that's how good it was.



Awesome, awesome place! It's worth your time



So, here I am now, with a double ticket to pass on to a  deserving individual (being previously disadvantaged doesn't count) who needs some TLC. If you think you're the person I'm looking for be sure to send an email to fishfinger.blogspot@gmail.com with the subject SPA GIVEAWAY before 16h00 TODAY! Each session is worth R699 and remember that this is a double ticket giveaway so "Don't delay, make that call today", or in this case, email.
A huge thank you goes out to the Planet Beach team in Bryanston!

Let there be style
Jane Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment