Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Candy anyone?


After writing a paper that’s shown you flames as I have, being sick from idunnowhat, and just generally having a shoddy day, some visual candy tops my How to Get Over the F*#en Shit list! Second is a good, neat whisky coz sometimes pink drinks just don’t sooth the pain! So I whipped out my I Wanna have your Babies scrapbook and this is what my Top 5 looks...



 
Justin Timberlake
 I don’t usually love men who are better dancers than I’ll ever be, but this man is slowly rising up my sizzling men list.

Will Smith
Yes, he may be 42, but with those big ears and goofy smile it’s really hard not to like him!

David Beckham
The Brit may be prissy at times but when you look like THAT, all is forgiven!
Djimon Hounsou
No...this isn’t a representation of African liberation! He may not be easy on the eye, but hell, he speaks French, is tall AND dark?! I sure as hell wouldn’t think twice before relinquishing all Fabulosity for this catch as did Kimora!

Idris Elba
Oh good Universe, shower thy mercy on my derrty mind!

Now I’ve got that track “Feeling myself” by Nipsy Hustle on my mind! Excuse me while I go daydream...

Jane Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment