Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pinkett Smith Empire!




If you managed to catch the 2010 version of The Karate Kid with Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith you would have seen Will Smith’s son doing his thing as an actor and that wasn’t his only movie but he also appeared alongside his daddy in the film The Pursuit of Happiness.

Cool, every dad wants to hook up his son with a movie deal but now I think that Will Smith is taking it a bit too far. His daughter with Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith has a song called Whip my hair which has become somewhat viral and is gaining a lot of popularity.

Take a listen:




I think Will Smith is monopolizing the entertainment industry by immersing  his children in the industry and forcing them down our throats. The response I got from my friends is what about Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus? Fair argument but for heavens  sake can’t we let the kids at least turn 18 so that they can decide what they really want to do with their lives, when I was a kid all I wanted to do was sing and be a superstar so really now? Maybe I’m reading too much into the situation and I should just let kids be kids especially  if their father and mother are superstars in Hollywood. If this chick wasn't Will Smith's kid we wouldn't even be talking about her!

BCM

No comments:

Post a Comment