Monday, September 27, 2010

MC Hammer taking shots at Jigga


I can’t for the life of me understand why MC Hammer is still a topic of discussion anywhere after the 90’s caused that’s where he belongs.

As per every Friday Kanye West drops a new joint and last Friday he dropped "So Appaled" featuring Jay-Z, Swizz Beatz, Pusha T, RZA and CyHi Da Prynce.

Jay-Z takes shots at MC Hammer on the track and this is what MC Hammer had to say in response to Jigga.




On the track Jigga spits,

“…And Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused. I lost 30 mil so I spent another 30. Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me.”

Hammer, responded  via Twitter about the remarks poking fun at his bankruptcy and his  loss of $30 million:

"@kanyewest jay-hoe aka #HellBoy  Tell Jay Oct 31 (Devils Nite) We'll see if this record and video"Hurt's Him" .. #IamHammer," Hammer tweeted on Saturday (September 25).

"KING HAMMER:You wanted my attention #HellBoy (Jigga) ..you got it .. http://bit.ly/9BIhWj #IamHammer."

"These lil demons and Imps stopping by timeline today.. Yes,I dissesd yo #Daddy .. The dude who made the #Lucifersong....smh"

"Stop talking about money when you know you can't put 50 thousand dollars together at a Family Reunion.. #Demons"

"Laughing at these grown men coming on my timeline with they #pompoms waving for #HellBoy (Jigga) .."

"Let me mess you #HellBoy (Jigga) Stans high up... What verse you gone put in front of me ? #Demons"




Every time an ailing former Superstar wants to garner some attention towards him they’ll always try and take shots at someone who’s career is at the top of their game.

No matter what MC Hammer does there is no way he’s likely to ever revive his career and wasn’t he the only rapper to have a rags-to-riches-to-rags-and-back saga.






 Stop! Hammers Mouth!

BCM

1 comment:

  1. JIGGA SHUD JUS THROW ONE BACK, " CANT TOUCH THIS BYAATCH". gIVE THE POOR GUY A CASTLE LIGHT PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete