Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Steven Seagal sings Reggae



Growin up as a kid you generally have no taste. I mean how else can i explain my love for all those 80's movies starring, Jean Claude van Damme, Chuck Norris, Dolph Lundgren. I can't believe I used to watch that shit (repeatedly). All i needed back then was some slow motion ass kickin and i'd be satiated. The blood lust in me taken care of, when van Damme, did the splits and punched your nuts. None of them though brought it like Steven Seagal, would bring it. Slicked back pony tail slightly over weight, low raspy voice.You just didn't see it comin when he'd break every fuckin bone in your whole crews bodies. Well Steve, still has that element of surprise I see. Except he's no longer breaking every bone in my body, he's really after your sense of good taste and he wants to demolish that shit.That's right boys n girls Steve has a reggae track out. Lyrics like " me want the poonani." Question is who's gonna step up and tell him this is shit? I'll gladly say it with layers of internet between us.


L.G

No comments:

Post a Comment